Friday, February 7, 2014

Jean Claude Van Damme, not so perfect split


69 million viewers have watched Jean Claude Van Damme's split between 2 moving trucks on you tube. If you are not one of those, I have included it above, just click on the movie to see.

I did not read all 41 thousand you tube comments, but I am curious if any one else noticed the dysfunctional motion in JCVD's epic split?

Many of you logged on to the instructional video for Diagnostic Motion Evaluation, if you understand DME then you will see that Mr. Van Damme does in fact have a dysfunction.

Test your knowledge:

Is the dysfunction on his right or left leg? where does it occur and is it a structural or non structural dysfunction?

Let me know sigproed@gmail.com

Not sure?

Click here for a review of DME, it can change your career.

Just yesterday, in less than 1 minute I gained 20 degrees of hip extension in an elderly patient by mobilizing his lower posterior IT band.